The Wedding Guide Wedding Network was created to give encouragement and support to wedding suppliers enabling them to meet in an informal setting, work together and build relationships.
We know that technically it is supposed to be work but our informal meetings are just like going out to meet some friends for a coffee – if that is the way you like to do business then come along and see what you think. You can attend your first meeting free of charge with our compliments.
If you are a venue and would like to host a meeting then you will become an automatic member and enjoy the membership benefits.
- FREE attendance at any of the monthly meetings
- A listing on The Wedding Guide UK website including 300 words of description, 4 images and links to your website.
- Complimentary upgrade for any adverts taken in The Wedding Guide.
- Option to upgrade to an A-Z directory book listing in the book as well as the web listing If you wish to upgrade to the Standard Listing which includes both web and book as well as network membership then please use this link: Join The Wedding Guide Wedding Network with upgraded listing
- Prize draw at each meeting
- Weekly e-newsletter with meeting updates
- Closed Facebook group to share information, provide support and encouragement and keep the connections alive until the next meeting.
- Special offers from fellow members
We do love it if we can give someone a helping hand and adore working with new businesses – we all had to start somewhere and if we can make it easier by giving a few pointers then that is wonderful. We think it is great the way network members are so generous with their advice and time for the new businesses – we really do work with some fabulous people. The great thing is that loyalty inspires loyalty, we are working with some amazing people who are at the top of their field now but when we first met, they were just starting out like many of you. The fact that actually they are firm friends now rather than ‘customers’ says such a lot and means the world to us.