For the bride and groom, the wedding planning and preparation process means a lot of new information, excitement and cares. Endless questions and a huge list of the things you need to do sometimes don’t allow you to sleep at night. Without a doubt, all these efforts are pleasant enough. But still, it is very difficult to make a good plan for a wedding without help. Here is a month by month wedding planning checklist. It will help you get everything done on time. Also, we’re highlighting 15 useful tips to make your wedding planning process more easily.
- The first planning decision is choosing a wedding date. Start your wedding planning and preparation process in advance, for 3-6 months.
- Think about how much money you’re comfortable spending for your wedding. The budget definition was completed? Start your month-by-month wedding planning checklist.
- Distribute the wedding budget reasonably. Remember, quality of services is the main. And don’t forget, 5-10% of the wedding budget is unexpected expenses.
- Find a professional wedding coordinator, it could be your friend or an agency.
- Buy a special diary. Make a to-do list, also write spontaneous ideas which you want to discuss with your fiancé.
- Create a wedding guest list and a wedding seating plan, but take into account kindred and friendly relations between your guest.
- Invite guests in advance. The deadline is a month before the wedding.
- If you’re going to invite children to the wedding, decide on what kind of foods you want to serve them.
- Prepare your wedding guest gifts.
- Make all wedding decisions together. Even the little things the bride and groom must discuss with each other.
- Take care of different kinds of alcohol for your wedding banquet. For sure, your guests have different alcoholic beverage preferences.
- Don’t forget to make prepaid rent accounting of the place where your wedding reception will hold.
- A few weeks before the wedding day don’t conduct experiments with your appearance or unfamiliar cosmetic procedures.
- Don’t plan a stag and hen party in the last days before the wedding.
- Enjoy the preparation for the happiest day of your life and love each other!
Many thanks to Wedding Forward for this article